Did you know that 45 percent of Americans usually make New Year’s Resolutions but only 8 percent are successful in achieving them? Good thing that you are reading this article because Casey Trees is going to prepare you for success in 2016.
Here’s how Casey Trees can help you keep some of the most commonly made resolutions.
- Learn something new. Casey Trees offers year-round programming for adults and youth alike. You can also peruse our website for informative resources including videos and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for helpful tips and insightful stories.
- Save money. Most of our programming is available to you at little to no cost. And if you are looking to boost your home’s curb appeal, make use of our Tree Rebate and RiverSmart Homes tree planting programs to keep some money in the bank.
- Spend more time with family. If you have little ones, join us for Buds Story Time, otherwise spend a morning volunteering with us or joining us for an outdoors workshop or tree tour.
- Be less stressed. Research shows that spending time among trees and in nature is good for your health. We will provide you with more than a few opportunities to be among trees. Be on the look out for our inaugural forest bathing activity!
- Volunteer. Lend your talents, time and energy to Casey Trees. In addition to planting trees in the spring and fall, we rely on volunteers to inventory trees, advocate for greater tree protections, table and more.
- Fall in love. Bonus reason! You never know where you will meet the love of your life. Casey Trees has helped facilitate more than one romance — perhaps more than Washington Post Date Lab. Buffie Brownstein and Hans Moennig met through Casey Trees — watch their incredible story. Why not be our next success story?