Honor and celebrate the people, pets and events that have touched and shaped your life
Symbolically Adopt a Tree – $100
Symbolically adopt a tulip tree, Yoshino cherry, London planetree, dawn redwood or red maple. This is a symbolic adoption that supports our tree planting and education programs but does not involve the planting of a particular tree. If you’d like to physically plant a tree in honor of someone at one of our volunteer events, consider making a tree dedication.
Your Tree Adoption includes:
- One (1) symbolic tree adoption
- A commemorative Certificate of Adoption sent to the honoree
Dedicate a Tree –
If you would like to plant a tree in honor of someone, choose a tree dedication. We’ve discounted the price for this season only since we’re unable to conduct the in-person portion of your dedication, instead, our crew will gladly plant it for you!
Your Tree Dedication includes:
- One (1) tree that will be incorporated into the Community Tree Planting program which takes place during the spring (March to June) and fall (September to December).
- The option to choose the location (depending on site/availability).
- Inclusion on our Tree Dedications Map.
- A commemorative certificate sent to the honoree; including the tree species, date of planting and location of the tree.
The Tree Dedications Map is our way of publicly acknowledging these special commemorative gifts. You can search the map by honoree name or tree species to see where and when your special tree was planted.
Make a Commemorative Gift
If you would like to make a meaningful gift in someone’s name that goes towards all of our planting efforts, consider making a Commemorative Gift. When you make your gift we’ll notify the honoree you designate as appropriate.