While fall is just settling in, Casey Trees is already planning for spring and our favorite time of the year— Arbor Day. And what better way to celebrate the environment and one of our greatest natural resources, than by supporting our Annual Canopy Awards?
The Canopy Awards is a night filled with great entertainment, delicious food, fantastic drinks, silent auction, and games — all dedicated to celebrating D.C.’s trees and toasting individuals doing amazing work to re-tree D.C.
But what makes the Canopy Awards entirely possible is the generous financial and in-kind contributions from our sponsors. And we’d love to earn the support of your business for the upcoming Third Annual Canopy Awards scheduled for Thursday, April 28, 2016.
Why should you become a Canopy Awards sponsor?
- All raised funds benefit Casey Trees and help us to plant more trees across the District.
- Becoming a sponsor will position your business as a community and sustainability-minded partner that is working to help re-tree D.C.
- Sponsors receive an array of unique benefits and promotional opportunities. With six sponsorship levels available, we have opportunities to fit everyone’s giving abilities.
While there is no deadline to become a sponsor, some sponsorships levels are limited in number and the sooner your sign up, the more opportunities for recognition you will access.
Sponsors enrolled before:
- January 20, will be included in the electronic Save the Date
- February 10, will be included in the invitation
- April 15, will be recognized in the printed program
If you are eager to become a Canopy Awards sponsor, please commit today. We also welcome your questions. Information is available online and you can contact Amy Kasper directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.833.9125.