As we begin our fall planting season we continue to adapt to living in our new reality. This includes our popular Tree Dedication program. Tree Dedications are an opportunity for you to plant a tree in honor of a loved one. Normally dedications happen at one of our regular Community Tree Plantings that we hold throughout the spring and fall. Even though we are not holding any in-person planting events this fall season, we still want to make Tree Dedications available to you in a modified sense.
Instead of you planting your own tree, for this season our tree planting crew will be planting dedication trees for you. We understand that the in-person portion of planting your dedication tree is an important and memorable part of the dedication experience, so we’re offering them for 50% off of our regular $1000 price this season. Your tree dedication will still include:
- One tree that will be planted during our fall 2020 tree planting season.
- The option to choose the location from a list of scheduled plantings.
- Inclusion on our Tree Dedications Map (below).
- A commemorative keepsake card sent to the honoree. The card will include the tree species, date of planting and location of the tree.
- A tax receipt acknowledging the gift.
We hope that having a tree planted in honor of a loved one will still be a valuable expression even though we can’t be planting together. Rest assured we will return to our regular dedication format as soon as we are able to hold in-person planting events again.
If you’re interested in a dedication this season, please fill out our Tree Dedication Interest Form.