- Are you a Citizen Forester wanting to connect with other Citizen Foresters without a shovel in hand?
- Interested in learning what being a volunteer Citizen Forester is all about and just who is one?
- Want to meet new, fun people?
- Curious what like-minded environmental groups are out there?
- Like a tasty libation after a long workday?
If so, join us for our monthly roving Citizen Forester Branch Out Happy Hour at Molly Malone’s. In our ongoing effort to partner with other groups doing good in the D.C. Metro area, we will be joined by supporters of the Sierra Club.
There will be a special available - $1.00 off drafts, rail drinks and $2.00 off glasses of wine.
There will be an additional $1.00 off the above happy hour if you check-in using Foursquare – don’t forget to show the bartender!
The closest Metrorail station is Eastern Market (Orange/Blue Line) which is a five minute walk. Several Metrobus lines service the area.
Who Should Attend?
You! All are welcome. No R.S.V.P. is required.
Come casual, come fancy, just come. Friends welcome. Drink specials abound.